We respect your privacy
At Primavera Consulting (ABN 57 268 216 105), we are committed to protecting your personal information.
You should also review our Website terms and conditions at [Terms and Conditions].
Personal information is information we hold which is identified, or reasonably identifiable, as being about you (whether true or not, and whether or not recorded in a material form).
How we collect your personal information
We collect personal information for the purpose of conducting our business as a provider of our consultancy services, including where you have provided information to us by:
- accessing and using our Website;
- enquire about or receive services from us;
- posting on any discussion forums or interacting with us on social media;
- changing your email preferences; and/or
- contacting or interacting with us and providing personal information by any other means, including physically or electronically.
You have the right not to provide your personal information to us. You may not be able to use some features of our Website if you choose not to provide this information.
Types of personal information we collect
The personal information that we collect may include:
- your name, date of birth, personal and work telephone number, email address, residential address, mailing address, and other contact details;
- details of the services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver our services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our Website; and/or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may also need to collect information to identify you for regulatory and tax purposes, and your credit history, if you apply to become an investor with us or during your use of our Service. We may collect this information directly from you, or from service providers (such as credit history services) and/or regulatory authorities. If we need to collect this information, we’ll provide you with details of what is required at that time.
How we use your personal information =
- We collect, hold, and use your personal information to provide our services to you, improve our services, maintain and develop our business systems and assist in responding to your feedback or enquiries.
- We may also contact you to make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you.
- We may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
- We may collect, hold, use, and disclose your personal information for advertising and marketing purposes, including marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you.
- We may monitor and record our communications with you, including e-mails and phone conversations. Information which we collect may then be used for training purposes, quality assurance, to record details about our website, applications and services you order from us or ask us about, and in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations generally.
- We may collect, hold, use, and disclose your personal information for other purposes which are within reasonable expectations or permitted or required by law.
- You may at any time opt-out of receiving marketing material by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the unsubscribe instructions on any marketing communication you receive from us. Removal from any marketing distribution lists may take several business days following the date of your request.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we retain information about you after we have provided our Service to you. This information will be held and used for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory and legitimate business purposes.
- When your personal information is no longer required by us, unless we are required by law to retain it, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identity your personal information securely.
When we disclose your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect our Website, our intellectual property, and our property or safety or that of our customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred to or between parties located in countries outside Australia, for example when we use cloud data storage. This may include countries which do not provide the same level of protection as the laws of Australia. Where applicable, we will make any such international transfers subject to appropriate or suitable safeguards. You may contact us at any time using the contact details below if you would like further information on these safeguards.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we may transfer, to the extent permissible at law, our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases, to a potential or actual purchaser.
- Where we disclose your personal information to third parties, we will request that the third party use appropriate protections for your personal information.
Security of your personal information
- We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure.
Access to your personal information
- You can access and/or correct your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you, , please contact us at email@example.com. A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may require reasonable proof of your identity before providing access to, or correcting, information.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, where permitted by applicable laws.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- More information about your rights in relation to privacy is available from the Privacy Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au.
Cookies and data
- When you visit our Website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Our website may also use Facebook pixels for conversion tracking and custom audiences, in accordance with Facebook’s terms which can be viewed here.
Third party sites
- Our Website may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us, which may have their own privacy policies. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement of these websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.